Xima Instrument attaches great importance to and cherishes talents.
From senior management to production line employees, we all adhere to the principle of "people-oriented, equal everyone".
We select and train talents through 6 mechanisms:
1. Incentive mechanism. Including material incentives and spiritual incentives. Managers should be able to pinpoint the real needs of employees, and effectively combine measures to meet the needs of employees with the realization of organizational goals.
2. Pressure mechanism. Including competitive pressure and target responsibility pressure. Competition often makes people face challenges and makes people feel a sense of crisis; it is this sense of crisis and challenge that makes people have a kind of force to move forward. The goal responsibility system is to make people have a clear direction and responsibility for their struggle, and to force people to work hard to perform their duties.
3. Constraint mechanism. Including institutional norms and ethical norms. System is a tangible constraint, while ethics and ethics are an intangible constraint; the system refers to the corporate laws and regulations that enable people to follow their behavior, so that people know what to do, how to do it, and how to do it right. It is a mandatory constraint. Ethics is self-restraint and social public opinion restraint.
4. Assurance mechanism. Including legal guarantees and social security system guarantees. Legal guarantee mainly refers to guaranteeing the basic rights, interests, reputation, personality, etc. of a person through the law to not be infringed. The social security system mainly guarantees the normal life of employees in the case of illness, old age, injury, disability and unemployment. The corporate welfare system outside the social security system is used as a means of motivating and enhancing corporate cohesion.
5. Build a competition mechanism. Mainly refers to employees have the right to freely choose occupations, have the right to apply for and resign, and choose new occupations to promote the rational flow of talents; at the same time, companies also have the right to choose and dismiss.
6. Environmental mechanism. Mainly refers to the conditions and environment of interpersonal relationships and work itself. Harmonious, friendly, and harmonious interpersonal relationships will make people feel comfortable and work happily in friendly cooperation and mutual care. Creating a good interpersonal environment and working conditions environment, so that all employees work and live in a happy and happy mood, will not only promote the improvement of work efficiency, but also promote the improvement of corporate civilization.
We regard continuous human resource development as an important condition for achieving the goal of human capital appreciation, and we will never stop working on building a learning organization.
Code of Business Conduct
The operating activities of Cima Meter require all employees of the company to maintain a high standard of professional ethics and behavior.
Xima Instrument has been working hard to provide employees with a comfortable office environment.
The company provides employees with a variety of training resources to help them improve themselves.
Xima Instrument has established an effective mentor system to help new employees adapt to Xima Instrument as soon as possible.
Salary and benefits
We comply with the minimum wage requirements set by local laws and have also implemented a highly competitive salary system.
Standardize the training and selection of talents, set a benchmark for effective training and self-learning, use qualification standards to guide employees to learn, improve, maintain continuous development, and motivate employees to continuously improve their job competence.
Xima Instrument has established various clubs to enrich the lives of employees and improve their quality of life.
There is a smooth communication channel between the company and its employees.
We have always been adhering to the tenet of "establishing a brand with quality, competing for the market with price, winning people's hearts with service, and seeking development with innovation" to provide users with high-quality equipment and services;
With a solid corporate foundation and a pioneering spirit, Sima has overcome obstacles step by step, devoted itself to the development, manufacturing, sales and service of national electronic instruments with professionalism, and never followed the trend.
We have an industrial chain integrating design, manufacturing and service. We are well aware that quality is the lifeblood of a company's survival. Only by constantly striving for perfection can we contribute high-quality products to the society.